The parts which will be washed are placed on a basket that is placed on a stainless rotary platform with sliding system are washed in a closed cabinet with high pressured hot and detergent water. The washing process is done through water nozzles which are timed and compressive according to part structure, dirtiness rate; they clean the waste, oil, and chip on dirty surfaces in various angles. Machine has been designed for minimum consuming the water, detergent, electric, and time (work force) with cyclic and filtering water system.
- Stainless Steel Body
- Completely manufactured with stainless steel sheets and components.
- Cleaning process timing
- Developed for minimum water, detergent and electric consumption.
- Minimum water consumption by closed circuit water cycling system.
- Heated water (solution) dispensed through jet nozzles to the part.
- High user safety on gas pistons
- Gear driven rotary table
- To wash motor blocks and parts
- To wash any parts at bus, truck, automobile and work machines service stations
- At the workshops which manufacture machining parts and oiled part.
- At the firms which engine reconditioning and cylinder head repairing.
|Basket Diameter ( mm. )||750||900||1150|
|Loading Height ( mm. )||350||450||600|
|Loading Capacity ( kg. )||150||300||450|
|Tank Capacity ( lt. )||60||80||200|
|Pump Pressure ( bar )||2,5||2,5||3,0|
|Pump Quantity and Power||1 Piece x 3,0 Hp||1 Piece x 3,0 Hp||2 Pieces x 3,0 Hp|
|Heater ( kW )||7,5||7,5||15|
|Electricity ( V/Phase/Hz )||220-380-415 / 3-1 / 50-60|
|Process Timer ( min. )||0-30|
|Loading Vehicle||not available||standard||standard|
|Oil Skimmer||not available||standard||standard|
|AISI 430 Stainless Steel Body||standard|
|AISI 304 Stainless Steel Body||optional|
|Packing Size and Weight ( mm. - kg.)||1300 x 1000 x 1200 – 200||1500 x 1100 x 1400 – 300||1750 x 1400 x 1600 – 440|